This 5 hr workshop is designed for a beginner & /or intermediate sewer. If you’ve had some experience in basic sewing classes in the past or not, this will be a fun class for you! Join us and create your very own maxi skirt. With only 8 seats available per-class, this workshop will assist each student in nurturing sewing skills needed to complete this simple skirt and several other projects in the future.
ORDER YOUR TICKETS HERE
Participants will learn the following things;
- Determining the right pattern measurements to use
- Use of the correct cutting tools/techniques
- Use of correct sewing notions
- Finishing Seams/Hems/Pressing techniques
What do we provide?
- Sewing kit (6 yards Ankara fabric, T-shirt)
- Sewing Notions and Sewing Machines
- Light Refreshments
What do you bring?
- Nothing but you
Victoria Kageni – Owner, Gusa by Victoria