This 5 hr workshop is designed for a beginner & /or intermediate sewer. If you’ve had some experience in basic sewing classes in the past or not, this will be a fun class for you! Join us and create your very own maxi skirt. With only 8 seats available per-class, this workshop will assist each student in nurturing sewing skills needed to complete this simple skirt and several other projects in the future.
Participants will learn the following things;
- Determining the right pattern measurements to use
- Use of the correct cutting tools/techniques
- Use of correct sewing notions
- Finishing Seams/Hems/Pressing techniques
What do we provide?
- Sewing kit (6 yards Ankara fabric, T-shirt)
- Sewing Notions and Sewing Machines
- Light Refreshments
What do you bring?
- Nothing but you
Victoria Kageni – Owner, Gusa by Victoria