Summer Sand Volleyball
HYP 2023 Summer Sand Volleyball
Co-Ed Casual, Intermediate, and Elite Divisions
Registration opens on April 3rd and ends on May 12th!
Early Bird Price! Receive $5 off if you register between 4/3 and 4/4
Late registration begins on Saturday, 05/13 and will close on Sunday, 05/14. – a $5 late registration fee will be added to your registration. Register will close firmly on Sunday, 05/14. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The cost to Play:
- $50.00 per player (Non-Member of HYP)
- $40.00 per player (Member of HYP)
*HYP members receive $10 off registration*
Each team can have an unlimited number of team members but must have a minimum of (8) registered players on a team to be considered a team. Players may not be added to a team after registration closes for any reason. If a player is having difficulty registering online, they must contact email@example.com before registration closing to join a team by 11:59 P.M. on Friday, May 12 to be considered.
- Maximum of (6) players on the court. (4 Males and 2 Females)
- At least (2) Females always need to be on the court.
- Teams must have the minimum of 8 players on a team (Free-Agents may be added to a team) ***NO EXCEPTIONS***
- Casual and Elite Division competition is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- 7 regular-season games
- Tuesday League (June 13 – July 25)
- Thursday League (June 15 – July 27)
- Playoffs for the Elite Division, Bowl-Style games for Casual Division teams:
- Tuesday League (August 1 & August 8)
- Thursday League August 3 & August 10)
- 1st (2) matches to 21 “win by 2 points” and the 3rd match is the first team to 15 points.
- Game times will be at 6:00 P.M., 6:50 P.M., 7:40 P.M., 8:30 P.M., and 9:20 P.M.
- Shirts for your whole team (CLICK HERE to view color options – Style TT11.)
- Division Champion Trophy (Minor and Major Only)
- Sand Volleyball courts for play will be held at City Island.
- Season Kickoff Social with the Captains Meeting on Wednesday, June 7 at 6:00 PM at Harrisburg Beach Club.
WAYS TO REGISTER:
- Free Agent: Don’t have a team? This is perfect for you. Let us find you a team. Meet new friends and start building a team for next season.
- Team Captain: Sign yourself up, create a team name, and start recruiting your players to sign up. Captains are responsible for communicating important league information to the other players.
- Player: Sign up for your friend’s team!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or for any questions and more information.
Click here to view the “2023 HYP Sand Volleyball Rules”
Each week after the games have ended, we encourage you to go out and support our restaurant and bar sponsor! Hang out, wear your jersey, get an HYP signature drink and meet other players. The team in the league that has the most money spent at the sponsor bar on league days at the end of the season will win a $100 gift card to the sponsor bar.
Receipts must be submitted to Meghan Bachmore, Executive Director, by email no later than the last day of the season at email@example.com.
Spring Volleyball League Sponsor / Partner:
Exclusive Restaurant Sponsor- Harrisburg Beach Club
Gold Sponsor- Members 1st, Harrisburg Senators, Zembies, HRG,