HYP 2019 Summer Sand Volleyball
Co-Ed Casual and Elite Divisions
Registration opens on April 15 and ends on May 29! (Late Registration will be on 5/28 & 5/29)
The cost to Play:
$50.00 per player (Non-Member of HYP)
$40.00 per player (Member of HYP)
Receive $5.00 off if you register between (4/15 & 4/16)
A $5.00 late registration fee will be added to your registration between (3/5/19-3/6/19)
Post-Game Activities are sponsored by:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-831-0726 for any questions and more information.
Each team can have an unlimited number of team members but must have a minimum of (8) registered players on a team to be considered a team. Players may not be added to a team after registration closes for any reason. If a player is having difficulty registering online, they must contact email@example.com before registration closing to join a team by 11:59 P.M. on March, 6th to be considered.
- Maximum of (6) players on the court. (4 Males and 2 Females)
- At least (2) Females always need to be on the court.
- Teams must have the minimum of 8 players on a team (Free-Agents may be added to a team)
- Casual and Elite Division competition is available on Tuesdays.
- 7 regular season games
- Tuesday League (6/18-7/30)
- Playoffs for the Elite Division, Bowl-Style games for Casual Division teams:
- Tuesday League (8/6 & 8/13)
- 1st (2) matches to 21 “win by 2 points” and the 3rd match is the first team to 15 points.
- Game times will be at 6:00 P.M., 6:50 P.M., 7:40 P.M., 8:30 P.M., and 9:20 P.M.
- Shirts for your whole team (email us to request a color!) or “Click Here to View Color Options“
- Division Champion Trophy (Minor and Major Only)
- Sand Volleyball courts for play will be held at City Island.
- Beer/ food specials after the game!
- Season Kickoff Social with the Captains Meeting on June 13 at Sawyers.
Free Agents: Don’t have a team? This is perfect for you. Let us find you a team. Meet new friends and start building a team for next season.
Team Captains: Sign yourself up, create a team name, and start recruiting your players to sign up. Captains are responsible for communicating important league information to the other players.
Players: Sign up for your team!
HYP Members: Are you a member of HYP? If so, you get a discount on your registration. Ca-Ching!
Shirts at Tultex, cotton & polyester blend moisture wicking t-shirts.
We recommend ordering a size larger than your shirt from 2018 as these jerseys run a little smaller.
Click here to view the “2019 HYP Sand Volleyball Rules”
New for HYP in 2019! Each week after the games have ended, we encourage you to go out and support our sponsor bar for the league and hang out and meet other teams and their players-while wearing your jersey. The team in the league that has the most money spent at the sponsor bar on league days at the end of the season will win a gift card back to the sponsor in the amount of $100.00 from HYP from purchasing drinks and food on game days.
Receipts must be turned in each week to HYP’s Director of Sports and Fitness by mail to HYP’s Office located at 2601 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110 or through email with pictures attached of the receipts at firstname.lastname@example.org