HYP 2022 Spring Sand Volleyball
Co-Ed Casual and Elite Divisions
Registration opens on Tuesday, February 22 and ends on Friday, March 11!
Early Bird Price! Receive $5 off if you register between 02/22 and 02/24
Late registration begins on Thursday, March 10 and Friday, March 11 – a $5 late registration fee will be added to your registration.
The cost to Play:
$50.00 per player (Non-Member of HYP)
$40.00 per player (Member of HYP)
*HYP members receive $10 off registration*
Each team can have an unlimited number of team members but must have a minimum of (8) registered players on a team to be considered a team. Players may not be added to a team after registration closes for any reason. If a player is having difficulty registering online, they must contact email@example.com before registration closing to join a team by 11:59 P.M. on Friday, March 11 to be considered.
- Maximum of (6) players on the court. (4 Males and 2 Females)
- At least (2) Females always need to be on the court.
- Teams must have the minimum of 8 players on a team (Free-Agents may be added to a team) ***NO EXCEPTIONS***
- Casual and Elite Division competition is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- 7 regular-season games
- Tuesday League (March 29 – May 10)
- Thursday League (March 31 – May 12)
- Playoffs for the Elite Division, Bowl-Style games for Casual Division teams:
- Tuesday League (May 17 & May 24)
- Thursday League (May 19 & May 26)
- 1st (2) matches to 21 “win by 2 points” and the 3rd match is the first team to 15 points.
- Game times will be at 6:00 P.M., 6:50 P.M., 7:40 P.M., 8:30 P.M., and 9:20 P.M.
- Shirts for your whole team
- Division Champion Trophy (Minor and Major Only)
- Sand Volleyball courts for play will be held at City Island.
- Season Kickoff Social with the Captains Meeting on Wednesday, March 23 at 6:00 PM – Location TBD.
WAYS TO REGISTER:
- Free Agent: Don’t have a team? This is perfect for you. Let us find you a team. Meet new friends and start building a team for next season.
- Team Captain: Sign yourself up, create a team name, and start recruiting your players to sign up. Captains are responsible for communicating important league information to the other players.
- Player: Sign up for your friend’s team!
Spring Volleyball League Sponsors:
Exclusive Platinum Sponsor- Members 1st
Exclusive Restaurant Sponsor- Zeroday Brewing Company
Gold Sponsor- Rotary Club of Harrisburg
Bronze Sponsor- Mr. G’s Sports Bar
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org