HYP 2019 Spring Flag Football
Co-Ed Casual and Elite Divisions
Registration opens on January 21st and ends on March 6th! (Late Registration will be 3/5/19 & 3/6/19)
The cost to Play:
$65.00 per player (Non-Member of HYP)
$55.00 per player (Member of HYP)
Receive $5.00 off if you register between (1/21/19 & 1/22/19)
A $5.00 late registration fee will be added to your registration between (3/5/19-3/6/19)
Email email@example.com or call 717-831-0726 for any questions and more information.
Each team can have an unlimited number of team members but must have a minimum of (12) registered players on a team to be considered a team. Players may not be added to a team after registration closes for any reason. If a player is having difficulty registering online, they must contact firstname.lastname@example.org before registration closing to join a team by 11:59 P.M. on March, 6th to be considered.
- Maximum of (8) players on the field. (5 Males and 3 Females)
- At least (3) Females always need to be on the field
- Teams must have the minimum of 12 players on a team (Free-Agents may be added to a team)
- 7 regular season games (Sundays, 3/24- with one Saturday on 5/11) Games will NOT be played on 4/21 (Easter Sunday), 5/12 (Mother’s Day), and (Memorial Day Weekend) on 5/26.
- Playoffs for the Elite Division, Bowl-Style games for Casual Division teams. (5/19 & 6/2)
- (2) 20-minute halves per game
- Game times will be at 9:00 A.M., 10:00 A.M., 11:00 A.M., and 12:00 P.M.
- Shirts for your whole team (email us to request a color!) or “Click Here to View Color Options“
- Division Champion Trophy (Minor and Major Only)
- 2 referees per field
- Football fields for play will be held at Camp Curtin Middle School, old William Penn High School, and 7th & Radnor Park.
- Beer/ food specials after the game!
- Season Kickoff Social with the Captains Meeting on 3/20/19 at a location TBD.
Free Agents: Don’t have a team? This is perfect for you. Let us find you a team. Meet new friends and start building a team for next season.
Team Captains: Sign yourself up, create a team name, and start recruiting your players to sign up. Captains are responsible for communicating important league information to the other players.
Players: Sign up for your team!
HYP Members: Are you a member of HYP? If so, you get a discount on your registration. Ca-Ching!
Shirt Color Options:
We recommend ordering a size larger than your current size as these jerseys run a little smaller.
Click “here” to view the rules from the 2019 Spring Flag Football season (FYI-Some rules may be updated for 2019 Seasons)
New for HYP in 2019! Each week after the games have ended, we encourage you to go out and support our sponsor bar for the league and hang out and meet other teams and their players-while wearing your jersey. The team in the league that has the most money spent at the sponsor bar on league days at the end of the season will win a gift card back to the sponsor in the amount of $100.00 from HYP from purchasing drinks and food on game days.
Receipts must be turned in each week to Kyle Wasilkowski, HYP’s Director of Sports and Fitness by mail to HYP’s Office located at 2601 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110 or through email with pictures attached of the receipts at email@example.com
The 2019 HYP Fall Flag Football Sponsor(s) will be posted soon: