HYP 2023 Fall Sand Volleyball
Co-Ed Casual and Elite Divisions
Registration opens on Monday, July 10th and ends on Friday, August 4th
Early Bird Price! Receive $5 off if you register on July 10th or July 11th
Late registration begins on Saturday, August 5th and will close on Sunday, August 6th. – a $5 late registration fee will be added to your registration.
The cost to Play:
- $50.00 per player (Non-Member of HYP)
- $40.00 per player (Member of HYP)
*HYP members receive $10 off registration*
Each team can have an unlimited number of team members but must have a minimum of (8) registered players on a team to be considered a team. Players may not be added to a team after registration closes for any reason. If a player is having difficulty registering online, they must contact email@example.com before registration closing to join a team by 11:59 P.M. on Friday, August 4th to be considered.
- Maximum of (6) players on the court. (4 Males and 2 Females)
- At least (2) Females always need to be on the court.
- Teams must have the minimum of 8 players on a team (Free-Agents may be added to a team) ***NO EXCEPTIONS***
- Casual, Intermediate, and Elite Division competition is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- 7 regular-season games
- Tuesday League (September 5 – October 17)
- Thursday League (September 7 – October 19)
- Playoffs for the Elite Division, Bowl-Style games for Casual Division teams:
- Tuesday League (October 24 & October 31)
- Thursday League (October 26 & November 2)
- 7 regular-season games
- *Season could potentially go until November 14th/16th because of 2 weather dates built into the schedule
- 1st (2) matches to 21 “win by 2 points” and the 3rd match is the first team to 15 points.
- Game times will be at 6:00 P.M., 6:50 P.M., 7:40 P.M., 8:30 P.M., and 9:20 P.M.
- Shirts for your whole team (CLICK HERE to view color options – Style TT11.)
- Division Champion Trophy (Minor and Major Only)
- Sand Volleyball courts for play will be held at City Island.
- Season Kickoff Social with the Captains Meeting on Wednesday, August 30 at 6:00 PM Harrisburg Beach Club
WAYS TO REGISTER:
- Free Agent: Don’t have a team? This is perfect for you. Let us find you a team. Meet new friends and start building a team for next season.
- Team Captain: Sign yourself up, create a team name, and start recruiting your players to sign up. Captains are responsible for communicating important league information to the other players.
- Player: Sign up for your friend’s team!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or for any questions and more information.
Spring Volleyball League Sponsors:
Exclusive Platinum Sponsor-
Gold Sponsor- Members 1st Federal Credit Union and UPMC
Questions? Please email email@example.com