HYP 2022 Summer Sand Volleyball
Co-Ed Casual and Elite Divisions
Registration opens on Wednesday, April 12 and ends on Friday, May 20!
Early Bird Price! Receive $5 off if you register between 04/13 and 4/15
Late registration begins on Saturday, 05/21 and will close on Sunday, 05/22. – a $5 late registration fee will be added to your registration. Register will close firmly on Sunday, 05/22.
THE COST TO PLAY:
- $50.00 per player (Non-Member of HYP)
- $40.00 per player (Member of HYP)
*HYP members receive $10 off registration*
Each team can have an unlimited number of team members but must have a minimum of (8) registered players on a team to be considered a team. Players may not be added to a team after registration closes for any reason. If a player is having difficulty registering online, they must contact email@example.com before registration closing to join a team by 11:59 P.M. on Sunday, May 22nd to be considered.
- Maximum of (6) players on the court. (4 Males and 2 Females)
- At least (2) Females always need to be on the court.
- Teams must have the minimum of 8 players on a team (Free-Agents may be added to a team) ***NO EXCEPTIONS***
- Casual and Elite Division competition is available on Tuesdays.
- 7 regular-season games
- Tuesday League June 14 – August 9)
- Playoffs for the Elite Division, Bowl-Style games for Casual Division teams:
- Tuesday League (August 2nd & August 9th)
- 1st (2) matches to 21 “win by 2 points” and the 3rd match is the first team to 15 points.
- Game times will be at 6:00 P.M., 6:50 P.M., 7:40 P.M., 8:30 P.M., and 9:20 P.M.
- (CLICK HERE to view color options – Style 3001C.)
- Division Champion Trophy (Minor and Major Only)
- Sand Volleyball courts for play will be held at City Island.
- Season Kickoff Social with the Captains Meeting on Thursday June 9 at 6:00 PM at Harrisburg Beach Club.
WAYS TO REGISTER:
- Free Agent: Don’t have a team? This is perfect for you. Let us find you a team. Meet new friends and start building a team for next season.
- Team Captain: Sign yourself up, create a team name, and start recruiting your players to sign up. Captains are responsible for communicating important league information to the other players.
- Player: Sign up for your friend’s team.
Each week after the games have ended, we encourage you to go out and support our sponsor bar for the league and hang out and meet other teams and their players-while wearing your jersey. The team in the league that has the most money spent at the sponsor bar on league days at the end of the season will win a gift card back to the sponsor in the amount of $100.00 from HYP from purchasing drinks and food on game days.
Receipts must be turned in each week to HYP’s Director of Sports and Fitness by email with pictures attached of the receipts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email email@example.com with any questions or for more information.
Click here to view the “2022 HYP Sand Volleyball Rules”
Spring Volleyball League Sponsor / Partner:
Exclusive Platinum Sponsor– Members 1st Federal Credit Union
Exclusive Restaurant Sponsor- Harrisburg Beach Club
Gold Sponsor– Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc.
Community Partner– Water Golf on City Island