Join us on a not-so-late Wednesday night for our Annual Meeting & Awards. We will have a packed night starting with a cocktail hour at 5:30 PM in the State Museum’s beautiful foyer, followed by a program which will include a keynote speech by Amma Johnson and our Annual Awards ceremony for those who have done great things for Harrisburg. Come out for some fun with HYP and our supporters, get be meet some new people as well as our new board President, Adam Porter.
The event is free to attend and open to anyone. Sign up and invite a friend or five!
5:30 PM – Cocktail Hour
6:30 PM – Welcome – Keynote – Talk Show
7:30 PM – Awards
Amma Johnson, founder of AMMA JO.
Awards and Nominees include:
- Business of the Year – Nominees are Elementary Coffee Co., Classic Drycleaners, and UPMC Pinnacle
- Project of the Year – Nominees are HBG Flea, Harrisburg Beer Week, and HUE Festival
- Community Engagement Award – Nominees are Blake Lynch, The BURG, and Friends of Midtown – Dog Park.
- Member of the Year – Nominees are Ali McFadden, Brittney Wildman, Nick Barbera, Yinka Adesubokan, and Faniel Yemane
- Athletes of the Year – Nominees are Ruth Ritchie, Emily Anderson, Rebecca Mangol, Marc Wills, Jason Anatone, and Erich Schneider