Harrisburg Young Professionals is excited to announce the 20 honorees of the organization’s second annual 20 In Their 20’s class. Meet 20 rising stars from business, culture and civic life who are making a meaningful impact in their communities and workplaces.
Join the Harrisburg community on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 for a virtual awards ceremony to celebrate 20 of Harrisburg’s greatest “doers”. The event is free to attend, but registration is required and donations are encouraged if you are able to contribute. All proceeds support HYP and the Emerging Philanthropist Program. This year’s event is sponsored by Members 1st Federal Credit Union, Hershey’s Ice Cream and Startup Harrisburg.
REGISTER TODAY AT HYP.ORG
*names listed as pictured – from the top – left to right*
- Autumn Anderson – Management Consultant, North Highland
- Maddie Conley Gittens – Reporter, TheBurg Magazine
- Justin Eberly – Education Specialist, VFIS, a division of Glatfelter Insurance Group
- Corinne Foster – Community Outreach Coordinator, Feeding Pennsylvania
- Olivia Edwards Rindfuss – Government Affairs Associate, Triad Strategies
- Cody Gehman – Practice Manager, Stonebridge Financial Group
- Olivia Surry – Communications Specialist, Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Jordan Dandy – Musician
- Rebekah Harriger – Experiential Learning Coordinator, Harrisburg University of Science & Technology
- Miranda Viehman – Owner, Hello Gorgeous Boutique
- Brittany Luzik, DPT – Physical Therapist, Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center
- Danielle Williams – Hospice Social Worker, Homeland Hospice
- Jim Holder – Director of Learning & Talent Development, Hershey’s Ice Cream
- Kimberly Elter – Marketing Associate, St. John Properties, Inc. / Harrisburg Mal
- Tyler Marshall – Case Manager, Yellow Breeches Educational Center
- Coryann Catalano-Alexandre – Account Manager, Reilly Insurance LLC.
- Erin Zakin – Communications Director, Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC
- Peter Megoulas – Account Executive, Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Brittany Snyder – Dairy Education Program Manager, Center for Dairy Excellence Foundation of Pennsylvania
- Cristina Meads – Technology Consultant, Accenture
Honorees were selected in November and will also be featured in the December Issue of TheBurg. In addition to honoring 20 individuals, HYP will also be awarding four of them the following special awards: Community Connectors, Emerging Entrepreneur, and Tech Titan.
Harrisburg Young Professionals – Harrisburg Young Professionals (HYP) is a group of young, active, civic-minded professionals who have a clear vision of Harrisburg’s future as a great place to live, work and play. We are part of a movement that is breathing new life into urban areas and lessening the negative impact of suburban sprawl. We also work to prevent the migration of educated young people to larger cities (often referred to as “brain drain”) and to encourage those who have left to return to the Central Pennsylvania region.