Thank you for your interest, HYP is accepting applications for the 2017 Home in the City Grant program beginning June 15, 2017.
Applications for the 2017 Home in the City Program will be accepted from June 15, 2017 until September 30, 2017, or until all grants have been awarded. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis. When the maximum number of grants have been distributed, the program will close for the calendar year.
Are you planning to purchase a home in the city of Harrisburg this year? If so, you may be eligible to receive $1,000.00 towards closing costs through the HYP Home In The City program, funded by the annual HYP Home Tour.
- Interested home buyers must fill out a Home in the City Application 2017.
- Eligible participants will receive $1,000 in closing cost assistance.
- Awards will be made on a first come, first served basis.
- Home being purchased must be a single family home, located within City limits, and the applicant’s intended primary residence.
- Applicants must be HYP members.
The Home in the City program is a joint venture between HYP, Harrisburg 2020, and the Harrisburg Chamber & CREDC. The program is funded by HYP’s Home Tour, the Urban Land Institute, local businesses, and business leaders. If you would like to contribute to the success of this program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.